Subscribe:

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Robert Pattinson sex with Kristen Stewart

Kinda. The “Twilight” is like the new Spanish Fly. Robert Pattinson supposedly had his Facebook hacked. He enjoys the guilty internet pleasure under the name “Randle Patrick McMurphy” according to the latest rumor.
“Randle” engaged in conversation with a friend by the name of Ben Coles. During the confab he admits he “got” with his co-star, Kristen Stewart. Pattinson, according to this, is wanting to be more than just friends with Stewart.
Randle: coping is something im not doing. Its everybody are such tossers. The bottle does me just fine. The girls in this town are quite odd, you know.
Ben: hmmmm ok well head up boy! London’s just around the corner
Randle: free at last, but not quite. there’s like three more years of this nuttery.
Ben: get Kristen yet?
Randle: you know I did. You’re the only person I’ve told this to but, she wants me more than that twat of a bf that stalks her every move around me.
Ben: well keep at it then. She’s young but prob not stupid and will drop the loser eventually. Could get Piers and Claude to deal with him if he’s coming to London if you know what I mean…
Randle: it’ll happen, she’s into it. Claude and Pierts would hand him his yankee ass on a platter.
Oooooo! Conspiracy, sex and scandal. It’s like my birthday. To me this appears to be complete crap. Anyone could create this and pass it off as legit. Give a monkey a laptop and eventually it would have come up with this…or Hamlet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers