Subscribe:

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Selena gomez sex scandale

Hey, Selena! This looks like a  lot more than “just pancakes” to me!
The teen heartthrobs where photographed chillin’ poolside together over the holiday and things looks a little “mature” for a sixteen year old in his girlfriend. Sure, she’s 18 and probably used to a hand resting on her ass as she enters a hotel room, but young Bieber! Where has he learned such smooth moves?
I am not going to pretend for a second that I don’t care about this. Not for one hot second.
Last night I was getting pretty deep into Twitter (I’m snowed in back east at my parents’ house, OK?) and I noticed that the Bieliebers were Tweeting something about how Nick Jonas unfollowed Jasmine V. (Bieber’s ex) and then Jasmine unfollowed Selena and then Selena unfollowed Justin and then Justin unfollowed both Selena AND Jasmine (take a minute to let all that sink in if you need to).
selena gomez and Justin Bieber scandal
selena gomez and Justin Bieber scandal
Basically, something hella craycray went down with that whole circle of teen royalty and I’m dying to know what it is. I’ve consulted with my friends and we’re thinking it has something to do with the rumors about Justin hooking up with Miley Cyrus, but who knows? There’s so much room for deliciously inappropriate speculation here.
For those of you who’ve had better things to do than worry about this shit, Justin and Selena are almost probably definitely an item. I’m guessing that this massive unfollow party has something to do with them breaking up. One site tried to claim that the unfollows were an attempt to calm the relationship rumors, but all parties involved must have known that unfollowing is way more dramatic and eye-catching to die hard fans than just leaving things the way they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers