Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bethenny Frankel Taping Talk Show Pilot

bethenny frankel talk showDo we really want Bethenny Frankel to have a talk show?
I love the girl as much as anyone, but I just don’t know if even I can bear a full hour of her doing a Dr. Phil. Plus I just don’t know if I like her new face or not.
The Telepictures produced pilot tapped the former Real Housewives of New York star to host an advice-based talk show that began taping earlier this month. Sources have also confirmed that fellow Telepictures talk show host and producer Ellen DeGeneres is involved with the project.
“I want to be on TV in a format where I can have a longer conversation with my fans rather than 140 characters on Twitter,” Frankel said during an interview with THR earlier this year. “It probably will be a talk show.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers