Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

preety zinta bath scandale

Hot facts in Biography

# She was graduated in criminal psychology from the St. Bedes College, Bombay University.
# Her father, Durganand Zinta was an officer in the Indian Army. Her father died when Preity was thirteen, in a car accident which also injured her mother.
# Preity Zinta narrowly escaped death twice in 2004, once after an explosion at a Temptation concert in Colombo, and later in the Indian Ocean Tsunami.
# The actress has written several columns for BBC News some of them are ” The changing face of Bollywood” “Odds stacked against Indian women” and “Eve teasing phenomenon in India”. [2004]
# Preity’s first world tour was with Anil Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Gracy Singh. [2001]
# The actress participated in a blood donation camp organised by the Rotary Club of Delhi. [2006]
# She has been dating the Bombay Dyeing heir, Ness Wadia since February 2005.

Preity Zinta was accused

Actress Suchitra Krishnamurthy has blamed Preity Zinta for her divorce with Shekhar Kapur. She alsoaccused Preity of having an affair with her husband. Preity calmly said “I really don’t understand why is the media going crazy about something that does not even exist. “Everyone who is a nobody wants to be somebody at the expense of famous people like me.”

Preity Zinta as a witness

Preity was a witness in Bharat Shah case and his connections with Chhota Shakeel. She stated in the open court that she had received threatening phone calls from the mafia during the shooting the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2000), while other celebrities like Salman Khan and Shahruk Khan turned hostile. As there was real threat to her life, she was given police protection. She was honoured with Bravery Award for her “Courageous Act” to stand against the Mumbai Underworld in Bharat Shah case.[2006]

Preity Zinta quotes

# “I believe people blend better than governments anyway. My sister-in-law is half-American and half-Pakistani. We don’t look at boundaries.”# “I’m sick of being bubbly. I’m sick of being talkative and I’m sick of being cute,”
# “I never thought I’d be an actor. I had never gone to film school or done a dance class.”
# ” To be brave is not to be fearless. It is when you fear and you get over it, then you can be called brave. I am human. It is not that I fear nothing. But getting over a fear is a continuous process and I have been successful so far.” [When she was honoured with Bravery Award]
# “I have a very good physical trainer and a very hectic schedule that is keeping me away from good food. And, of course, lots of branded good clothes.”
# “I have changed so much as a person. When I started I was this chitty-chatty person. But now, I am more calm and composed and I know what I want from life.”
# “Please do your homework before you report anything to the nation. You cannot target me and my boyfriend just because I am a film star. If you want to talk about me, then say I’m the most beautiful woman and I have the most amazing films. Why are you bringing in my boyfriend and me and creating this mess?” [ When the media wrote bad about her boyfriend Ness Wadia in 2006]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers