Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Christina Aguilera Makes More Than Cee Lo Green

I guess I just assumed that the all the judges on The Voice made the same salary…but that is so not true.
While I’m not really shocked to find out she makes more than Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green, I am floored to see by just how much.
And also….my boy Cee Lo needs to get over his bad self. Sorry dude, we don’t feel sorry you.
TheVoiceJudgesCee Lo Green, who is reportedly making $75,000 an episode as a judge on NBC’s “The Voice,” claims his newfound fame is exhausting. “To have to talk and talk and talk — it takes a toll on you,” he told the Hollywood Reporter’s new issue. “There’s no way you can avoid people unless you can afford to fly private all the time, and I can’t . . . It’s a toll of being talented.” Green shouldn’t be too self-assured. According to the magazine his fellow “Voice” judge Christina Aguilera is bringing home $225,000 per episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers